PVC Conveyor Belts for Sugar Industry
Sugar Conveyor Belts Features
The PVC Covers of Sugar Refine Conveyor Belt can provide more specific and efficient formulations compared to rubber and can match perfectly the requirements of the sugar industry. In sugar mill, the conveying of crystal sugar is abrasive process and the sugar conveyor belt damage may occur and it may cause safety issues. The fire and combustion have to be avoided. Refined sugar belts require:
- Anti-static (10^8 ohms or Higher Standard).
- Food Grade Belts (Comply with FDA Regulations or Others).
- Abrasion Resistant.
- Flame Retardant.
- Explosion Resistance (as sugar dust, related to anti-static performance, do not accumulate static electricity and prevent sparks).
Types of Sugar Conveyor Belts
The sugar conveyor belt needs high production standard. The edge of conveyor belt may need to be sealed in some projects (depending on customer's requirement). We can provide both open edge and sealed Edge Belts for Sugar Refine Mill.
Open Edge Conveyor Belts
The edge of PVC belt is open. And we can see the fabric tension layer. The working life is shorter than the edge sealed belt.
Sealed Edge Conveyor Belts
The edge of PVC belt is sealed. And we can't see the fabric tension layer. It can provide a high conveying quality and long working life.
Applications of Sugar Conveyor Belts
- Transport of refined sugar and coarse sugar.
- Used in trough, horizontal or inclined conveyors.
- Conveying Sugar Beet and Sugar Cane.
- Crystal Sugar Stockpiling and Storage and Package
Some Regulations to Be Followed
These are some regulations about sugar refine conveyor belts.
- FDA, EU, and GB 4806.7-2016 (Chinese) Regulation
- Abrasion Resistant (ISO 5470-1)
- Anti-static (ISO 21178)
- ATEX cat. 2 Approved
- Flame retardant (ISO 340)