About Our Flexible Skate Wheel Conveyors
Inbelts is a flexible skate wheel conveyor manufacturer in China. The flexible skate wheel conveyors are widely used in harbor, dock, warehouse/storehouse, factory, etc. The crossed skate wheel rollers make sure that conveyed goods will be automatically oriented and not fall down from sides. The skate wheel conveyor largely facilitated goods delivery work. They can be used to convey Cartons, Boxes (Paper or Wooden or Plastic), Bags, Buckets, etc. We offer provide service of skate wheel conveyor design.
- Flexibility: The flexibility of our conveyors allows them to be easily maneuvered and configured to match the layout of the facility. These conveyors are retractable and bendable. Even in a narrow aisles, they also can be flexible curved.
- Skate Wheels: Skate wheels are the key components that facilitate the movement of goods. They are mounted on axles and are typically made of plastic or metal. The staggered arrangement of the wheels ensures smooth and controlled movement of products.
- Expandability: Our flexible skate wheel conveyors are designed to be expandable, allowing operators to adjust the length based on their needs. Our expandable skate wheel conveyor can be connected to create a complex roller conveyor system.
- Portable Design: Our flexible skate wheel conveyors are designed to be portable and mounted on lockable swivel casters or wheels, making it easy to move around the facility as needed.
- Adjustable Height: Some models allow you to adjust the height of the conveyor, accommodating different working conditions and facilitating the loading and unloading of materials.
- Ease of Maintenance: Our conveyors are easy to maintain. They have features like easily replaceable skate wheels and retraction for a small footprint.
- Safety Features: Our skate wheel conveyor has adequate safety features, such as guards to prevent pinch points and other potential hazards.
Inbelts offer flexible skate wheel conveyor for sale. Before purchasing a flexible skate wheel conveyor, it's essential to thoroughly assess your material handling requirements and consider factors such as the type of products you'll be moving, the layout of your facility, and any specific operational needs.